Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Kiting on Little Rock Lake MN

Brody said...
Quick note: we went kiting yesterday on Little Rock Lake. FUN! The winds were irregular and knocked us around. Grant took the leap of faith without even having to activate the faith button. The wind punched the kite, the kite yanked him and he went from step step step to a 30 foot downwinder, landed like hand grenade and blew a Grant sized crater into the lake. I missed it, but the tracks in the snow told the funniest story.
February 24, 2010 8:03 PM

Brody said...
Quick amendment to the previous quick note. Angie was with too. The crater occurrence has a stranglehold on my memory. So, three of us total. I got to try my new kite. Ang, well she just down right lit it up. She had a couple great reaches. You could hear her yahooing from across the lake. Bable be bo ba ding bat dingle.

2 comments:

  1. I had a blast kiting. Also recieved a major kiting beat down. A great spirit booster with snow up my crack from a crash landing. First time ever getting a snow wedgie with my bibs on. Rock and Roll

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure wished I could have seen Grant's take-off and landing! Might of had a real good laugh that day! Let your light shine! Marla

    ReplyDelete